Saturday, August 19, 2006

Introduction

I'm new to blogging, and it will show as I get started.

I'm Greg Cloud. I live in western Arkansas and am a pastor of a small Southern Baptist Church. Since the church is small, I still have to work for a living. (Ha, Ha)

Looking at other baptist blogs, I have been amazed at the harshness that we can treat each other with.

People are people. We all fail, sin, don't spend as much time thinking our thoughts through before we post them, etc. Don't we realize that? Why do we judge each other more harshly than we are willing to judge ourselves?

Why do we judge each other at all? The only person Jesus authorises us to judge is ourselves. (Judge not that ye be not judged). Take the board out of your own eye before you point out the speck in the eye of your brother. Instead, support him or exhort him for his fruits, not his tree watering technique.

What are your fruits?

Greg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home